Who says sporty isn’t sexy?
Flirty, functional and flexible with just the right amount of lift, shape and support, the teal Amsterdam bra will bring a shot of energy to your next workout. With the bra design adding va-va-voom to your workout, the Amsterdam protects you from embarrassing tan lines thanks to the convertible straps will fit under your racerback singlets in summer, while giving you the comfort and confidence of a gorgeous, supportive bra.
The Amsterdam bra is perfect for you when you have more oval shaped breast that slope down on the top:
Find your perfect fit
- This bra is designed specifically for tear-drop rather than round breasts. If you have rounder breasts, or have had enhancement surgery, you might like to try the Q-Linn Athens bra.
- Our 30-day return policy and Try At Home service ensures the perfect fit, every time - no matter where you are or what you need to squeeze into your day.
Style with substance: Beauty in form
- Ditch those bras that dig in – the Amsterdam’s supportive, comfortable straps give you a smooth finish so you can avoid pinching and unsightly rolls across your back.
- Drawing strength from the gel-padded band around the chest, the Amsterdam protects you from the 10cm bounce that your breast faces on every stride without dragging down on your shoulders.
Designed by horse riders, for horse riders
- Recognising the varied challenges you face in each equestrian discipline, the Q-Linn range has been tested by riders competing in dressage, show jumping, eventing and reining. Stay comfortable, move freely and be securely supported, no matter what your horse throws at you!
- The ultimate high-impact sports underwear, Q-Linn designs were created by horse riders based in Europe, with feedback from thousands of customers worldwide. This is a pretty bra that won’t let you down!
- As a horse riding bra, the Q-LINN Amsterdam gives you support whether you are a 12B or a size 12D, it makes no difference.
- Are you looking for a horse riding bra for larger cup sizes? (E cup, F cup , G cup, H cup) - check out the Q-LINN Barcelona sports bra and the Q-LINN Cannes sports bra. These bras are specifically designed to provide maximum support for large breasts.
IT ALMOST LOOKS TOO PRETTY TO WORK AS A 12D OR 10DD SPORTS BRA
While every effort has been made to make the Amsterdam bra luxurious and comfortable, these bras give amazing support during the most intense workouts! In the top 5 of best selling sizes for this style are: 14D, 14DD, 14C and 12DD.
WHAT MAKES THE AMSTERDAM DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SPORTS BRAS?
1. Satin cup lining and wide shoulderstrap connection to the cup for extra comfort
2. Soft material that “cuddles” your body
3. The pre shaped cups support you without pressing everything to your chest. (benefit is that you can still breathe!)
4. Super wide and padded shoulder straps that can be linked together into a racerback
5. Memory wire – it follows your movements and always returns back into shape (this is to keep you safe no matter what happens!)
6. Breathable fabrics
7. The violet ice color makes this bra invisible, even under a thin white shirt.
8. wide and strong elastic underband with 3×3 closing for wide pressure distribution.
Who says that you can’t look good while you are exercising?
The Amsterdam Sports Lingerie Bra comes in a luxe gift box with an individual wash bag.
The Q-LINN Amsterdam Sports Lingerie bra has a full cup for comfort and style. It’s a sports bra but looks like lingerie.
When measuring yourself for the right size, please be aware that the balconet style of the ‘Amsterdam’ results in slightly larger cups. When you’re in between sizes it is best to go down a cupsize.
The Athens sports bra has a full cup that covers most of the breast, which makes it perfect for a more narrow smaller breast shape.
The Q-LINN Amsterdam sports bra is designed for more round, slightly wider breast shape but has more of a balconet cup size.
1. Take a flexible tape measure and pull it around your ribcage - at the spot where your bra under band would sit. Pull it tight, just like you would do with your bra (but not too tight so you can't breathe). Write down the centimeters.
2. Slide the tape measure up and measure across your breasts (at the point where your breast are the furtherest away from your chest), ideally wear an unpadded bra when you do this. Have the tape measure snug around your breasts, but not too tight. The tape measure should not make an indentation on your skin.
Write down the centimeters.
Measurement 1 = Underbust size
1 = 77cm
2 = 97 cm
This would be a size 12DD
For more information, go here: https://q-linn.com.au/q-linn-sizing/
NOTE: The Amsterdam cup is very generous - when in between sizes go down a cup size.