Can a high impact sports bra look this good?
The Amsterdam bra is one of your favourite styles, so in addition to the Violet Ice colour we now also have this bra in Light Blue (Powder Blue / Baby Blue). Absolutely gorgeous with a little edge ... and a slight push up effect.
WHAT MAKES THE AMSTERDAM DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SPORTS BRAS?
1. Satin cup lining and wide shoulderstrap connection to the cup for extra comfort
2. Soft material that “cuddles” your body
3. The pre shaped cups support you without pressing everything to your chest. (benefit is that you can still breathe!)
4. Super wide and padded shoulder straps that can be linked together into a racerback
5. Memory wire – it follows your movements and always returns back into shape (this is to keep you safe no matter what happens!)
6. Breathable fabrics
7. The violet ice color makes this bra invisible, even under a thin white shirt.
8. wide and strong elastic underband with 3×3 closing for wide pressure distribution.
Who says that you can’t look good while exercising?
OUR GUARANTEE WHEN YOU BUY YOUR SPORTS BRA ONLINE AT Q-LINN AUSTRALIA
Same Day Shipping for all orders placed before 2pm QLD time.
We guarantee to help you find a well fitting bra. If we can't find a bra to fit you within 30 days, you are eligible for a full refund.
The performance material in the Amsterdam sports bra is light weight and breathable, yes strong and supportive. To get the most out of your sports bra, please follow these steps:
- Rest your bra between wear, so don't wear the same bra multiple days in a row
- Rinse your bra in cold water after each use to remove sweat and salts from the fabrics
- You can wash the bra in the washing machine, but make sure you use the wash bag and use a max. water temperature of 40 degrees
- Do not tumble dry your bra. Drip dry out of the sun.
- SAME DAY SHIPPING - on all orders placed before 3pm (Mon-Fri)
- Australia Post $15 flat fee. Free shipping available on all orders over $110
- Easter Egg:
- Use coupon code: Easter Bilby for $10 off your order. Valid until midnight 2nd April 2018