Sports Bra for larger breasts: Q-LINN Barcelona [Anthracite colour]
Dark and indulgent, the anthracite Barcelona Sports Bra helps you stay secure and supported – without losing your feminine form
Stride confidently through the rigours of running and horse riding with this maximum support bra designed specifically to protect generous breasts (up to 22G / 20H) during high-intensity workouts.
Reducing neck and back aggrivation: The Barcelona supports you through the back rather than hanging from your shoulders
- A wide underband, adjustable high and low clips, extra-wide straps and shape recovery underwire with cushioning gel give the Barcelona sports bra the strength to support your back and encourage good posture. Inferior designs painfully hold the weight of your breasts by hanging the weight from your shoulders and digging into your neck – but the Barcelona bra is your chance for genuine comfort and support.
- We recognise that a well-fitting bra is essential in ensuring your comfort and support, which is why we offer a 30-day return policy and a Try At Home service to help you find the perfect fit, no matter your schedule or location.
Designed by professional athletes who understand the need for support
- This is a pretty bra that won’t let you down! Crafted by a team of professional athletes in Europe, Q-Linn bras have been tested across a variety of disciplines so you can stay comfortable, move freely and be securely supported, no matter what life throws at you.
- The design of the Barcelona sports bra has evolved over time, with feedback from thousands of customers allowing the design to evolve into the ultimate high-impact sports underwear.
Style with substance: Beauty in form
- Spoil yourself with this necessary indulgence for your health and comfort. The Barcelona’s wide bands and comfortable straps give you a smooth finish without digging in, pinching or creating rolls across your back.
- When it comes to supporting your breasts, despite the gorgeous mesh insets the Barcelona means business. You’re worth the comfort and confidence of a gorgeous, supportive bra that celebrates your beauty in form and function – it’s time to banish the bounce and exercise in peace.
How to take my measurements for my bra:
1. Take a flexible tape measure and pull it around your ribcage - at the spot where your bra underband would sit. Pull it tight, just like you would do with your bra (but not too tight so you can't breathe). Write down the centimeters.
2. Slide the tape measure up and measure across your breasts (at the point where your breast are the furtherest away from your chest), ideally wear an unpadded bra when you do this. Have the tape measure snug around your breasts, but not too tight. The tape measure should not make an indentation on your skin.
Write down the centimeters.
These two numbers are important for your bra size.
Measurement 1 = Underbust size
1 = 74cm
2 = 100 cm
This would be a size 75F / 12E
For more information, click here