Wire Free Sports Bra for larger breasts: Q-LINN Cannes
Feminine and glam, the CANNES Sports Bra helps you stay secure and supported – without using an underwire
Whether you love running or horse riding, with this maximum support bra designed specifically to protect generous breasts (size ranges from 10B up to 22H) during high-intensity workouts you will feel amazing. The Cannes Sports Bra is the perfect wire free plus size sports bra in Australia.
Reducing neck and back irritation: The Cannes Sports Bra uses a clever strap design to stop them slipping from your shoulders
- A wide underband, adjustable extra-wide padded straps that don't slide down and no underwire give the Cannes sports bra the strength to support your back and encourage good posture.
- We recognise that a well-fitting bra is essential in ensuring your comfort and support, which is why we offer a 30-day return policy and a Try At Home service to help you find the perfect fit, no matter your schedule or location.
Designed in Europe by professional athletes who understand the need for support
- This is a feminine and good looking bra that won’t let you down! Crafted by a team of professional athletes in Europe, Q-Linn bras have been tested across a variety of disciplines so you can stay comfortable, move freely and be securely supported, no matter what life throws at you.
- The design of the Cannes sports bra is a direct result from feedback from thousands of customers in Australia and Europe allowing the design to evolve into the ultimate high-impact sports underwear without the need for an underwire.
Style with substance: Beauty in form
- Spoil yourself with this necessary indulgence for your health and comfort. The Cannes wide bands and comfortable straps give you a smooth finish without digging in, pinching or creating rolls across your back. The design is purpose made for plus size sports bra sizes.
- The Cannes Bra is available in black and Deep Red, such a beautiful and elegant choice for a Sports Bra colour.
- When it comes to supporting your breasts, despite the gorgeous lace details and that little bit of bling the Cannes bra means business. You’re worth the comfort and confidence of a gorgeous, supportive bra that celebrates your beauty in form and function – it’s time to banish the bounce and exercise in peace.
How to take my measurements for my bra:
1. Take a flexible tape measure and pull it around your ribcage - at the spot where your bra underband would sit. Pull it tight, just like you would do with your bra (but not too tight so you can't breathe). Write down the centimeters.(measurement 1)
2. Slide the tape measure up and measure across your breasts (at the point where your breast are the furtherest away from your chest), ideally wear an unpadded bra when you do this. Have the tape measure snug around your breasts, but not too tight. The tape measure should not make an indentation on your skin.
Write down the centimeters.(measurement 2)
These two numbers are important for your bra size.
Measurement 1 = Underbust size
1 = 81cm
2 = 104 cm
This would be a size 14F bra
NOTE - the band on this bra is relatively short so in doubt, go up one size to have a more comfortable experience
For more information, click here